Ok...
I've been trying to update our blog for some time now, seeing that it's almost been a month since Christmas. However, everytime I began working on it, my computer just didn't feel like cooperating. Hopefully I've caught it on a good day and I can get through this post before it catches on!!
Here are some pictures from Christmas at the Sketoe abode and some of the girls with Uncle Kevin.



This is what happens when 2 and 3 year olds decide to pose for a pic with items they received for Christmas! Yes, pants were included with the shirts, but the girls felt that pants were optional...I guess!





2 comments:
Super CUTE pics! I love the pic fo the boots and no pants...too funny!The girls hair is getting so long!!!
WOW I'm glad I checked your blog. Talk about cuteness overload!!!
Love the fireman pics, and the no pants too!
They look like they had a great/happy christmas with lots of gifts!!!
Post a Comment