Ok...
So, here's some pictures from our trip to New Jersey and New York. There's a bunch of them:o) I've included a description of the landmarks. Some are obvious, but others not so much. We had a blast and I hope you enjoy the pictures!
St. Patrick's Cathedral. I just love seeing this old world cathedral in the middle of skyscrapers.
Rockefeller Center
This statue was in the middle of the North and South Trade Center Towers at the time of the collapse. It was moved from the trade center site to the seaport area of lower manhattan. Once the Trade Center site is rebuilt, it will be moved back there as a permanent memorial.
Times Square











1 comment:
hey there! Glad to see you guys are doing well. Oh wow you were close by to my neck of the woods. Looks like you had a great time!
Post a Comment