March 29, 2008

Dr. Lucious

Ok, so it seems that I have caught 'the crud' yet again. I wasn't feeling too hot last night (literally, I was chilled to the bone) and woke up this morning feeling icky. Well, Gracie pulled out her tea set to give me some medicine. She climbed on the bed with me and started to 'make me feel better.' After taking several sips of medicine she started putting cream on my face. Not sure why, but I guess she thought I needed a facial. This stems from us putting 'cream' on her bottom when she has a rash, etc. She told me she was a doctor and then asked me what her name was. After several logical guesses, i.e. Grace, Gracie, Gracie Sketoe, she informed me that her name was Dr. Lucious (pronounced loocious). I chuckled, but knew she got this from her pediatrican, Dr. Lucas. Next I asked her what she was putting on my face. She informed me that it was sour cream, which is one of Gracie's favorite things to eat...by the spoonful.
Even though I still have 'the crud' after this little exchange I felt much better!!!

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

too cute!
jess

Jessica said...

awwwww hahah sooo cute. ME likes to give me "pedicures"... LOL