January 21, 2008

Key Points

In the sermon Sunday, Pastor Rick said a couple of things that kind of stuck with me. He was discussing God's plan for our lives and how we can discover it or how we can 'read HIS blueprint for our lives.' Pastor Rick said that it scares him sometimes when he realizes that
'God is more intersted in working on my character than on my comfort.'
Then this one really helped me. I often get overwhelmed when faced with a big obstacle. Pastor Rick said when you come up against a mountain, instead of talking to God about your mountain, start telling the mountain about your God.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Thanks for the inspiration. I so needed that today.

Jessica said...

I love that last line- I have heard it before and it makes me smile everytime- I gotta start remembering it when I come across a mountain!