Ok, here's a look at one of Gracie's favorite pass times ... sock eating. They don't even have to be her own socks (which is even more gross). She has an uncanny ability to get into the dirty laundry and come out with socks every time. We're constantly pulling socks out of her mouth. I'm sure a few years from now John and I will want to be stuffing them back in...ha ha!!
December 6, 2005
Stuff a sock in it
Ok, here's a look at one of Gracie's favorite pass times ... sock eating. They don't even have to be her own socks (which is even more gross). She has an uncanny ability to get into the dirty laundry and come out with socks every time. We're constantly pulling socks out of her mouth. I'm sure a few years from now John and I will want to be stuffing them back in...ha ha!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment